Now I rent an apartment in Perm city by the help of a house agent. It’s 50 Sq., 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and fully furnished. The rental fee is quite high for an average middle class like me and Russians. But I’m satisfied with the garden view and fresh air from my window.
It’s easy access to downtown. Supermarkets, parks, school, theaters are just in walking distance. For your information about residence in Russia, see what I like and don’t.
1. There are no common area expense.
2. Always find playground and recreation area nearby.
3. Free Parking Lot.
4. Easily find big units in downtown area in affordable rent.
1. Most of Buildings are old (for rent) including furniture and elevators.
2. No parking area provided, if there are they are very limited. So people need to park the cars on side road or at the entrance of the buildings. It becomes problem once it gets to winter. So they need to rent or build the parking spaces somewhere else.
3. As I mentioned the rent is expensive comparing with Russian cost of living especially in real estate.
See typical Russian housing.
There are also nice and new buildings to rent but the fee is amazingly high like double.
Since Russian economy is growing, constructions are everywhere. And that makes me worry about the nice living space of what Russian have today. That’s all for today:)